The ecstatic vision of snow-capped mountains, the invigorating adventures, and the holistic vibrations, aren’t something you get to see or feel every other day. In case you are wondering where it all happens, the answer is Manali. Considered as one of the popular hill stations in India, Manali never fails to satisfy you when it’s about thrilling adventures, enchanting views, and religious vibes altogether. The lush green surroundings with a niggling scent of pines, accompanied by the vivacious streams coming down the Beas valley are exceptional and people who are in Manali, only they can get across this blissful feeling. In case you are planning a superb trip to this beautiful hill station, here is a handy travel guide explaining you everything from what to eat to what to see.
When to Plan Kullu Manali Tour?
No matter if you are wanting to enjoy the shivering cold of Manali or the sunny days at hills, here is a monthly breakup of climatic conditions at Manali so that you get to plan accordingly.
- December ends to February – The perfect time for snowfall lovers, Manali tends to be a dreamy white hall filled with snow at this time of the year. Also, this is the ideal time for all the adventure lovers waiting for skiing in the snow and do fun activities in it.
- March to June – With the stepping summer in March, Manali looks pleasing, nonetheless. The best time to spoil yourself in outdoor activities like rafting, trekking, paragliding and much more. While this time brings you the immense joy of witnessing the region’s flora, the natural beauty of the place stays in full bloom.
- July to August – While this time in Manali, watch out for experiences like heavy rainfall as the weather conditions tend to be tricky. Tourism slowly and gradually starts to drop by this time of the year, due to unfavorable weather conditions.
- September to October– This season calls out for the Monsoon end and start of the winters. Don’t forget to carry heavy woolens, if you are traveling during this period.
Must-Visit Places Not to Miss
- Old Manali – The swaggering eucalyptus, captivating trails, engaging little eateries, glittering marketplaces, and food junctions that serve you with the most lip-smacking dishes ever, that’s what old Manali is all about.
- Manu Temple – The main hub of countless devotees Manu temple stays busy every time of the year. The temple marks a historic significance saying that this was the place where sage Manu used to meditate. A visit to this place will surely leave you mesmerized.
- Solang Valley – This adventure spot is exclusively known for its exhilarating picturesque and extremely fun activities. Coming to Kullu Manali and not visiting Solang Valley is like visiting Agra and skipping the tour to Taj Mahal.
- Naggar Castle – Resided in Naggar Town, the castle takes place amidst the lush green scenery enveloped by the spiked hills. Once the residence of Raja Sidh Singh of Kullu, the castle too has a historical fiction attached to it. Amalgamation of both Himalayan and European architecture, Naggar castle is absolutely a treat to historic lovers.
Where to Eat?
- Dylan’s Toasted Roaster – Formerly known as Double Vision, this eatery point is dedicated to Bob Dylan, the great American singer. There is an entire wall in the cafe with a huge portrait of the singer and, the place stays jammed with the music lovers.
- Casa Bella Vista – Dwelling around the balmy picturesque, this cafe has to be in your list if you are an Italian food lover. Other than some great lip-smacking Italian dishes, the cafe also has a distinctive Spanish menu. Just chasm on the freshly baked pizzas with a bottle of beer and, you are done.
- Johnson’s Bar and Restaurant – This exceptional eatery joint in Manali is known for its scrumptious Italian cuisines. With the extremely talented Italian chef in the house, the Johnson’s Bar and Restaurant serves you with the best of liquors, shooters and, cocktails around Manali.
- Khyber- A multi-grub restaurant, Khyber gathers the crowd of every taste. From smoking Chinese to creamy Continental to exotic Mughlai dishes, this authentic food joint in Manali will soothe your taste buds like no other restaurant.
With this handy travel guide, for Kullu manali tour we expect your journey to be resplendent and hassle-free.